Welcome to the ARIEES Webinar page.
Here you can see our recorded webinars and follow the ones you wish, however you will need to register first !
How can you register ?
- Step 1: Fill in the registration form(s) for the desired webinar(s). Links are provided below for each webinar.
- Step 2: Follow the webinar(s) of your choice.
- Step 3: Fill in the evaluation surveys (links are provided below for each webinar):
Webinar / short course
Registration & Evaluation
|WEBINAR 1 – Impact investment in clean tech and sustainable startups||
WEBINAR 2 – Impact investment in deep tech ICT (artificial Intelligence) Startups
WEBINAR 3 – Impact investment in cultural and creative startups
WEBINAR 4 – Impact investment & startup business model transformation
WEBINAR 5 – Engaging private impact investors for your startup
|WEBINAR 6 – Engaging public impact investors for your startup||Linkemail@example.com||Registration form|
|WEBINAR 7 – How to develop high quality open educational resources (OERs) in higher education||Intro||Linkfirstname.lastname@example.org||Registration form|
|WEBINAR 8 – Engagement and motivation of entrepreneurship learners via neuroscience approaches||Intro||Linkemail@example.com||Registration form|
|WEBINAR 9 – Fostering and inclusive and personalised digital entrepreneurship education||Intro||Linkfirstname.lastname@example.org||Registration form|
Did you know that you can get certified ?
If you followed our webinar(s) and wish to get certified on key competences, see below what ARIEES offers:
- Micro-credential 1: EntreComp certification on teaching impact investment-infused entrepreneurship (trainers)
- Micro-credential 2: DigCompEdu certification for digital education delivery in entrepreneurship (trainers)
- Micro-credential 3: EBAN certificate on impact investment (trainers)
- Micro-credential 4: EBAN certificate on impact investment (learners)
How can you get certified ? Very easily, just go to our certification centre and follow the instructions.